What’s the most frustrating side of holding open for inspections?
- Dealing with queues of impatient viewers?
- Trying to take viewers details manually with a pen or paper or typing them into your device?
- Re-entering all the information into your database when you return to the office?
- Following up prospective buyers and renters and trying to find out what their requirements are?
Open House ID puts that all in the past. It’s an easy to use App that will smarten up your property open for inspections forever.
- Primarily it is a listing tool.
- It does away with a manual registration system.
- It is the system for all real estate agents and all CRM systems used by real estate agents.
- It dramatically reduces the queues at opens because visitors will receive their unique QR Code to their phone for scanning in.
- It automatically links with your CRM system or customer database so you don’t have to manually enter viewers’ details after your open for inspections.
- It identifies how many times the same person visits an open house – which allows you to pick your hottest prospects.
- It records how many contracts have been issued.
- You can send free SMS unlike most other apps where you have hefty costs associated with SMS.
- It gives you a mobile CRM in your phone to manage your visitors and properties on the go.
How can I register?
Follow these quick, easy steps for registration:
CRM (customer database) details
Advise us of your customer database details in your registration form e.g. MyDesktop or No Customer Database etc.
CRM (customer database) not integrated with Open House ID
If your customer database is not integrated to our system, we will contact your customer database provider to discuss integration.
Download the free App
Download the App from the Apple Store or Google Play depending on your device. Then sign in with your newly created Username and Password and you are ready to go!
Once you have your log in details, you can sign in to access your dashboard or control panel. Here you will find videos explaining how to use your App, artwork to put on your marketing material to encourage your buyers/renters to download the App, as well as other useful information.