Open House ID – New Mobile CRM for iOS is HERE
Are you still writing names and numbers with a pen and paper? Or maybe you’ve progressed to an iPad to take your visitors’ names and numbers but it doesn’t do much else and you still have to go back to the office to do all your reports, calls, update notes and send out contracts?
We know that all realtors and real estate agents need one simple system to collect their leads, and then a good CRM or Contact Manager Software to help them manage those leads. Many real estate CRMs or Contact Manager Softwares though are over-complicated, with features that sound impressive but in reality, never used. Tragically, others aren’t even on the cloud, which means they can only be accessed via the computer the software is downloaded on, which is usually in the office.
Your real estate CRM has to be simple and has to be able to be used on the run. Gone are the days of having to go back to your office and your desktop computer to update your database or search for a contact’s details. Agents spend more than 50% of their day out of the office so a mobile system is now a must and will save you time.
Open House ID has just released its new mobile CRM for iOS so busy agents and realtors don’t need to be tied to their desks any more. Here are some reasons why Open House ID mobile app + CRM is ideal:
- It is designed for the phone so it has to be SIMPLE – there just isn’t the space for over-complicated design and features.
- The CRM is also available on the cloud.
- Every agent has a smartphone.
- It collects visitor details quickly at open houses.
- It has free SMS that is based on your phone plan and majority of phone plans these days include unlimited SMS (if yours doesn’t, then shop around). If you are paying exorbitant prices for SMS from your CRM provider, dump them fast!
- It is cost effective. Many standard real estate CRMs charge hundreds of dollars per month.
Open House ID Mobile app and CRM has all the basic features you need to manage your database from your phone.
- Communication with your leads and visitors to open houses – email, free SMS, phone calls. The free SMS feature either to bulk contacts or to individuals is imperative and should be introduced into your marketing strategy. Open rate for SMS is 98% compared to 22.87% for emails! Read our blog post on SMS here.
- Communication with your vendors – send an update SMS from each open house as well as full Vendor Report by email.
- Ability to categorise your list and colour code them for fast recognition.
- Ability to see number of visits to a property, contract requests, measure advertising.
- Ability to see history of your dealings with your list and set to-dos.
- Ability to send contracts, brochures, 3D floor plans etc.
- Ability to collect visitors’ details fast and efficiently at open homes with our autofill function.
- Integration with industry CRMs – sync to get your properties into the app; sync for all visitor information to update to your external CRM.
Managing a database doesn’t have to be time consuming or difficult or expensive. Mobile CRMs will help you manage your everyday activities all from your phone.
Now I know some agents will say ‘but I prefer to work on my desktop – the screen is bigger and that’s the way I have done it for many years’. The good news is that Open House ID mobile CRM also has a web option. BUT, all the important features that you need while you are out of the office can still be done from the phone.
Don’t be tied to your desk any more.
This tool will help you manage your list and convert more listings. The money is in your list. Check it out here!
Open House ID is also available on Android – with updated CRM coming soon!
Like this article or found it helpful? Share it!
Follow us on Twitter for updates, tips and inspiration. Join the conversation on Facebook and check out our Instagram images.
Do you need an open house app to manage your visitors and properties?
Stay ahead of the game and download Open House ID today.